Thursday 25 December, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I dream of a star,
I dream of a moon,
And the next morning when I wake up,
I watch my dreams come true…
(My song)

Dear friends, I dreamt of something so beautiful and I made a painting of it and now I am gonna to share it with you. Let me explain the meaning of my painting…


The above lines inscribed are:

The babies are asleep in thier warm blankets,
The night is so quiet and the moon and stars shine out,
Tomorrow morning the sun will rise again,
The birds will chirp again,
The flowers will bloom again,
The life will go on,
We will live again....
(My poem)

The buildings show that people have shelter (I have also explained in my poem that all the babies are safe and fine). There are windows decorated with colourful lights showing that the people are happy, healthy and wealthy. There is a small factory and an office building conveying employment. The factory is actually a small bakery with a chimney emitting smoke, showing that there are some people working for us even at night so that we get fresh bread to eat for breakfast. I mean to show gratitude for people whom I don’t know, even though they have contributed to mu life, no matter if it’s even in a small way. With this office building I mean to convey that there is economic welfare in the world and people are well employed.

There are lampposts and a well maintained road showing modernisation and infrastructure for the welfare of the people. However, at the same time there is harmony in nature (I have expressed it by mentioning that “the birds will chirp” and “the flowers will bloom”). The night and the dark sky with shining stars and moon convey peace – GLOBAL PEACE in the world. Everyone feels secured. There is also a church with a holy cross that looks so beautiful! With this I mean that religion is understood in its true sense and it is preserved in a truthful way. People understand the true value of it, and it teaches us to love and respect and bring equality between all humans coming from different backgrounds. It is no longer abused to spread hatred.

I further write that “the sun will rise again, life will go on and we will live again” conveying the message of HOPE. Life is so divine, its our teacher. Value it. Sometimes in midst of chaos, crowd and pollution I still see that there are always so many good things happening. I feel a sense of togetherness at times.

This is my dream. Of hope and love. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: